Motley Kennel's Health Guarantee
Motley Kennel's strives to raise a healthy, happy, puppy for their new family.
1. When you receive your precious cargo he / she must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours after purchase.
2. If your veterinarian finds cause for the return of your puppy for any life threatening illness, where this puppy could not be a companion puppy, I must be informed within 48 hours of purchase.
3. Our veterinarian shall be allowed to examine the puppy again. We are not responsible for any vet bills on your puppy. Provided that both your vet and mine agree that there is a reasonable cause for return of your puppy. When there is a puppy available of equal value we will replace your puppy.
4. Purchaser shall have no right to demand refund of purchase price and agree to replacement puppy when available.
5. If your puppy dies within 48 hour of purchase, you must have an autopsy performed at a diagnostic laboratory ( your vet will help you with this), at your expense, to determine cause of death. Again, your puppy will be replaced with a puppy of equal value when available, only if the death was caused by an illness which your puppy had prior to the time of sale.
All 5 things in this contract have to be followed or contract is null and void.